DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC

DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC (http://www.dirtydozensbunker.com/index.php)
-   Gardening, Animal Husbandry, and Yard Care (http://www.dirtydozensbunker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Pest Control Sale at Home Depot. (http://www.dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?t=150433)

aviator 05-26-2016 01:45 PM

Pest Control Sale at Home Depot.

Just got an email from Home Depot, Ortho Total Home pest control and the Ortho outdoor stuff that you hook up to a hose, $5.00 each, stock up now, they regularly sell for like $8+ each.

Czubek 05-26-2016 03:20 PM

We use natural insecticides here. They're called chickens, ducks and guineas. :D

Seriously, we don't use chemicals, because of the birds.

Brian

RTO 05-26-2016 03:44 PM

Figures, last week I sprayed the house inside and out, paying full price of course. I do my own pest control twice a year.

aviator 05-26-2016 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=RTO;1288903]Figures, last week I sprayed the house inside and out, paying full price of course. I do my own pest control twice a year.[/QUOTE

I do too, inside and out. I don't pay anyone for what I can do myself.

WWes 06-02-2016 04:22 AM

[quote=aviator;1288909]
Quote:

Originally Posted by RTO (Post 1288903)
Figures, last week I sprayed the house inside and out, paying full price of course. I do my own pest control twice a year.[/QUOTE

I do too, inside and out. I don't pay anyone for what I can do myself.

:thumbsup:

Agreed. I met a fraud some years back. Private label insect guy. Christian fish logo on his signage and business cards, BIG gold cross hanging from his neck.

Foulest mouthed fraud I ever met. Douchebag. He saw me as a contemporary and proceeded to explain how easy was to rip people off (including the Christian Iraqi native/EDIT legal immigrant I was working for). I'm not easily appalled. Too much info and I fixed his ass. I told my client what he told me (politely) and explained I could maintain her property with the same home-owner grade products for 1/5th his BS. Happily. He gained a few small government contracts for mosquito control with some Mickey Mouse 4x6 trailer rig. He's no longer in business.

Bet that big cross is in his junk drawer too!

4thIDvet 06-04-2016 10:39 AM

This stuff here guys.

Up front it seems expensive but this is like a forever of pest control. If it crawls and comes in contact with this stuff? It is going to visit Jesus period. One pint has lasted me over 2 years.
Keep it behind cabinets, etc. where your pets can not get near it. Its concentrated so you need a very small amount in a sprayer, I use less than they recommend.
Carpenter ants were eating my guest house. That was 2 years ago and they aint been back.

Outside use this. Mix it with your fertilizer for early spring feeding.

Mole Crickets eating my lawn, fire ants. Gone to visit Jesus. It has "Bifedrin" in it now recently released to the public.

ColonelKorn 06-06-2016 09:52 AM

Geese were the best pest and weed control I ever had, but they shit everywhere.