View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:04 AM   #5
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
Keep us posted mister.
As soon as I get back I'll give a detailed write up. I did the same thing in 2008 when I chronicled the exciting process of getting a CCL in Oklahoma. The chickenshits undercut the reason for it when they rammed through open carry bastardization of it. Now they call it a "Handgun License" which it is not in any form. One is not needed to own a handgun in this state and every last elected ass warming a chair in this state would get rotated out and kicked if they were to try that.

Open carry is a bad joke, accept Constitutional Carry or don't bother. This CF was the deformed child of Brad Henry, an NRA A graded Dem. lying his schmuck ass off about the simple bill not being "clear". Under Mary Fallin we got a Tyrion Lannister level ugly pile of krap. Spawned by the unholy union of Brad Henry being a Communist like every red bastard democrat is and Conocco wanting a work around on a famous case they lost in which they claimed the right to search employees vehicles no matter where they were parked.

First case result: no firearm signs in all but government buildings became irrelevant. Conocco and false conservative Dem. Henry's delayed and deformed manipulation result: no firearms signs mean they can ask you to leave and if you don't you are trespassing. Some places lost business, some places get people acting like free people and not advertising, and sometimes scummy bastards call the police w/o saying anything to those they suspect of carrying, lie to the police about it and are just as often wrong as they are right in the who's carrying lottery.

Anyway, the opportunity to write a lot of crap no one will ever read is something I can't turn down as I would have become a professor if I could only get my head as far up there as the Communist thesis/tenure boards. Writing crap nobody wants to or actually reads is what they live for and would have been my life if I wasn't as irredeemably straight as I am.