Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2016, 12:42 AM   #1
Boris

Default Walther P99

I went back to the gun store to buy the M+P Shield but couldn't get over the awkward (for my lefty self) safety so I bought a Walther P99 ,,,,I like the no safety ,de cocker and amidextorus mag release.I bought for 582 out the door,2 mags,,different sized front sights and then went and bought 75 bucks in ammo to run through it this weekend.

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 07:57 PM   #2
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

sounds good to me Boris ...

Be sure to post how she behaves.

Which version did you get?

Regards',
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:57 PM   #3
Boris

http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/p99/
I bought the 9mm AS model ,,I ran 2 mags through it today and I really enjoyed shooting it.
it shoots smooth and easy,I am not at all any kind of marksman with a handgun though and it will take a while to get good with it.
I also shot a friends Smith & Wesson Shield today and didn't like it at all.
the recoil beat my hand in between my thumb and index finger and after only 8 shots it hurt,,2 15 round mags through the P99 and I didn't feel a thing except mild recoil.
It is for sure a quality firearm,,if I get my CCW and want something smaller I may go wit a PPS or
http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/pps/pps/

http://www.waltherarms.com/handguns/ccp/
Old 03-27-2016, 11:14 AM   #4
belt-fed

the safety on M&P can be change left or right I'am a lefty as well
belt-fed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 11:15 AM   #5
belt-fed

my mistahe the mag release
belt-fed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #6
sprat

I have one they are great polymer guns. mags are expensive, get some cheap checkmate M-9 ( 92F) mags and cut a new notch for the mag catch, using the original as a guide and you got a cheap range mag and save the originals
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #7
Boris

yea,,at 40 + dollars a pop I sure won't be buying more than a couple,it came with 2 which is enough for now,,at least until I get sick of reloading them,,lol