Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
500grains
Soldier of Allah

No Commies How is the Covid hysteria in your locale?

I live in Utah. The Governor is wetting himself over Covid numbers. But we have tripled our testing so there are more positive test results. And testing of college students and high school athletes is mandatory, so we have more asymptomatic positives. The ICU is 88% full, which is freaking the governor out. And the county mayor (Democrat) is freaking out that the governor is not freaking out enough.

MEANWHILE, our Covid testing is using a 45x multiplier, rather than the standard upper limit 30x multiplier, resulting in lots of false positives.

And our Covid death rate remains low. So far, ZERO people in Utah under age 18 have died from the Covid. And most of the Utah residents who are dying of the Covid were in very poor health and were probably going to die in the next 6 months anyway. It is not as if Covid deaths are gutting our workforce.

Here is a profile of the standard Utah ICU Covid patient:

- Age 50
- Obese
- Diabetic (variation: elevated HbA1c but not quite diabetic yet)
- Heart disease
- Hispanic

The above profile represents 70 percent of the Covid ICU patients. Take the Hispanic part out, and that represents another 20 percent of the Utah Covid ICU patients.

There are some youngsters going into the ICU. Like a woman who had a baby recently, is overweight and has gestational diabetes, ended up in the ICU.

The "unspoken" risk factors are low Vitamin D, low Zinc and low Selenium in the blood (this is a HINT).

_____

So what does the Utah Covid hysteria include?

1. Do not invite guests to your house for dinner. But it is ok to go to a restaurant and have dinner with people you don't know.

2. Do not gather in groups of 10 or more people. But you can go to a store with 200 people who you don't know.

3. When you go to the gym, you must wear a mask (that doesn't work) from your car to the interior of the gym. Once inside the gym, you can take off your mask and huff and puff all you want.

4. Schools put kids into a 7 day quarantine if they SAT NEAR another student who was later diagnosed with the Covid, even if the quarantined kid has no symptoms.

5. Don't touch other people's dogs and cats cuz they might be carriers of the dreaded Covid.

Don't forget to sterilize your mail in the microwave!
Old 11-24-2020, 05:54 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

What the hell is Covid?

must be a thing
Old 11-24-2020, 06:01 PM   #3
Bluntforce
slug

We’re the worst county in the state... or the hottest spot in the world or some shit. Most businesses with mask signs not enforcing. Half the people wearing masks, no one freaking out when others don’t. Had a mask on last week, got hot and pulled it down, sneezed unexpectedly into my hand because I was taken completely by surprise, somebody said, “Bless you,” I thanked them and not a shart was loosed at Aldi’s.
Old 11-24-2020, 06:41 PM   #4
dinkydow

I live in the center of the zombie plague that has killed millions...on my street.

According to the pravdas all the hospitals are swamped....the morgues are filled....it is the midevil plague all over again. And its all Trumps fault the plague is killing millions....all because he refuses to hand the presidency over to slojoe.

I am the omega man....

I must be alive......because I wear my jockey shorts on my head ...with the moist brown skidmark over my nose.....to filter out the commyvirus...that infects you without a poo stain to breathe through.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 06:49 PM   #5
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Well, in Seattle it's hard to say; the 'blue line gang' is on decline, the homeless camps are pitifully silent on the issue, could be that a "great cleansing" is a' foot...as predicted so long ago. Just hanging out waiting for the TV to show the funeral cortège for bite me & the bitch; it's been a pleasant wait with a light rain...and take it to the bank: YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/more-o...reaking%20News

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:32 PM   #6
Boris

It's really starting to cut loose here,,people I know are starting to get sick,,some really,really sick.

We will get through it

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 07:35 PM   #7
Diesel 88888888
slug

ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
It's really starting to cut loose here,,people I know are starting to get sick,,some really,really sick.

We will get through it
Some won't...hope it's the 'correct' some!
Old 11-24-2020, 07:41 PM   #8
aviator
unum de multis

Down here it's not hysteria but real. Neighbors, friends and employees have gotten it, some folks died, most recuperated.
Old 11-24-2020, 08:22 PM   #9
JD Miller
Fake Member

Ive only heard of some foreman sales guy from a big construction co. got it and died but he really died from something else , was a big smoker, partyer, probably doper.

Its otherwise non-existent, never heard any one else, or any body that knows someone that got a chink flu

I avoid all fake media news propaganda though. I know chink flu is all they yak about and create hysteria, drama, gloom and doom, chaos, evil and control

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:33 PM   #10
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
Some won't...hope it's the 'correct' some!
I don't wish death from this shit on anyone,,not even Joe Biden and company

It is blowing up here pretty bad like I said,,I'm sure I will know someone who dies from it,,I just hope not
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:06 PM   #11
c0dy33

I'm in NC right now. Flew on a packed flight from Tampa on Saturday. Going back this Sunday. Just a slight headache from altitude that's about it. Popping my zinc, vitamin d among other things...

Ate at an English pub last night. Had a nice Shephard's pie and some beers. No one gives a fuck about the commie virus much. I know a super rich libtard and his wife, they haven't left the house since March... except to vote for BiteMe.
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:49 PM   #12
CDawg
slug

People here are taking precautions, but I don't see any panic or extraordinary restrictions beyond what has come to be the norm. Our Governor has decided not to do the shut down thing. I think he's wise, but the doomers are constantly trying to paint him as "irresponsible". No surprise there!

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 01:34 AM   #13
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz Chinese flu? Hell here in the swamp they don't care about no stinking Chinese flu.

A bit west of CDawg and family here in central Fla. and nobody in town is sick. Hell damn near a riot if they close the damn bars down. Old Blood and Guts pub could care less about the stinking Chinese flu just do NOT lock them out.
To go package store inside and if the bartender knows yah yah sit and have some suds.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:10 AM   #14
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Looks like the Cajun folks in Louisiana are just saying 'no' and go where they damn well please anyway...and eat & drink at their choice of spots...without remorse or recrimination and Edwards be damned for the inconvenience.
Old 11-25-2020, 05:45 AM   #15
BlackBelt

In TN it is exploding.
Some in my family have it, some of my coworkers have it.
BlackBelt is online now   Reply With Quote