Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 08-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Brightblade
Paladin

Default Beware sugarless gummie bears

My eldest brother pointed this out to me..... I think it's something I need to get for a Christmas gift for that special person.

Enjoy

xxx.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

copy, paste, and replace the xxx with www

Quote:
I had FIVE POUNDS of these innocent-looking delicious-tasting HELLBEARS so I told a friend about what happened to me, thinking it HAD to be some type of sensitivity I had to the sugar substitute, and in spite of my warnings and graphic descriptions, she decided to take her chances and take them off my hands.

Silly woman. All of the same for her, and a phone call from her while on the toilet (because you kinda end up living in the bathroom for a spell) telling me she really wished she would have listened. I think she was crying.
Brightblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

...note to self,....no gummie bears....

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:06 PM   #3
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Got's to get some of them for thems times when unwelcome guests can take no other hint.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
glock4me
*BUNKER GENIUS*

Glock is the choice of knowledgeable professionals.
glock4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #5
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

That's fuckin' hilarious!
Rick-a-Roo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:45 PM   #6
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Quote:
Her sister was skeptical and suspected that we were exaggerating. She took them to work, since there was still 99% of a 5 pound bag left. She works for a construction company, where there are builders, roofers, house painters, landscapers, etc. Lots of people who generally have limited access to toilets on a given day. I can't imagine where all of those poor men (and women) pooped that day. I keep envisioning men on roofs, crossing their legs and trying to decide if they can make it down the ladder, or if they should just jump.

If you order these, best of luck to you. And please, don't post a video review during the aftershocks.

Oh man, I allmost have tears in my eyes from laughing!!!!!!!!!!
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 AM   #7
Wraith
Soul Collector
V:force Champion

On the other hand if a person suffers from constant constipation those little gummie bears
could be a god sent. It all depends on how you look at it.
Wraith is online now   Reply With Quote