Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 03-16-2019, 12:15 PM   #106
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Never debate these Antifa A holes or a Dumbocrat without ear plugs.
They are all ignorant idiots, and mentally ill

Old 03-16-2019, 12:37 PM   #107
dinkydow

And how many millions of Jews and Christians...has the ROP massacred already Today? This week? This Month? This year? How many this century? How many Millions?

Fuck sandniqqrz.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:47 PM   #108
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
....what do you mean copycat....They been burning and killing everyone in those churchs in africa, ME, egypt .....those mudslums attack and kill to the joy of the mudslum town folk and political hacks...

....after all,...if they fuck with the jooos,...Isreal gives the sponsoring country a whack,...plus...they like to hunt them down and kill them sooner or later...

Absolutely. How many churches in Nigeria have the moslems locked the congregation inside and burned them alive? Too many to count, and not a peep from the mainstream propaganda outlets.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:34 PM   #109
aviator
unum de multis

I agree but are we to be as inhumane as they are by attacking places of worship? which is where all the jihadists gather anyhow, but that's besides the point. Go after the jihadists, kill them one by one, go fight them. But a mass shooting at a place of worship at this time will bring a gun ban plus retaliation. Retaliation means no places of worship in America will be safe from them. I don't go to church, I don't care, but you're going to lose a lot of good people.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:22 PM   #110
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

A communist's hero...
https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-values-china/

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:38 PM   #111
dinkydow

Lots of Christians "see" is-sham as just another religious group...like Methodists or Lutherans...."Because we all love Jesus." Many so called Christians are some of the dumbest and most profoundly ignorant fucksticks I have ever come across in my life. Many of them vote dimokrat also and don't have a fucking clue. I try to keep contact between THOSE and myself to an absolute minimum.

Many Christians are waking up to the fact that islam is not their friend...nor is communism...BUT....THAT is happening much to slowly because many Americans believe everything they are told by the MSM or some TVangelest asshole... why?

"Because if they are on TV they are not allowed to tell a lie." And: "The newspapers would never lie to us."

When the MSM tells them..."it's time to get in the '40 or 8' box cars, to go the work camp" ...."for their own good"...they will do it. Islam is a societal cancer...nothing more.

Old 03-16-2019, 03:01 PM   #112
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
I agree but are we to be as inhumane as they are by attacking places of worship? which is where all the jihadists gather anyhow, but that's besides the point. Go after the jihadists, kill them one by one, go fight them. But a mass shooting at a place of worship at this time will bring a gun ban plus retaliation. Retaliation means no places of worship in America will be safe from them. I don't go to church, I don't care, but you're going to lose a lot of good people.
The thing is that they are already doing, and have been doing that but the info is suppressed by the MSM. Churches in Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Thailand, Burma (or whatever it is called now), Chechnya, Serbia, etc... They haven't been shooting up European and American churches yet, but you can take it to the bank that it is coming whether we take the high road or not.

How many more good people have to die around the world before Christendom gets pissed off and decides enough is enough? Maybe if they did start attacking American and European churches people would wake up?
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:02 PM   #113
Diesel 88888888
slug

headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Lots of Christians "see" is-sham as just another religious group...like Methodists or Lutherans...."Because we all love Jesus." Many so called Christians are some of the dumbest and most profoundly ignorant fucksticks I have ever come across in my life. Many of them vote dimokrat also and don't have a fucking clue. I try to keep contact between THOSE and myself to an absolute minimum.

Many Christians are waking up to the fact that islam is not their friend...nor is communism...BUT....THAT is happening much to slowly because many Americans believe everything they are told by the MSM or some TVangelest asshole... why?

"Because if they are on TV they are not allowed to tell a lie." And: "The newspapers would never lie to us."

When the MSM tells them..."it's time to get in the '40 or 8' box cars, to go the work camp" ...."for their own good"...they will do it. Islam is a societal cancer...nothing more.

You posted exactly what I intended to put up...good one dinydow, good indeed!

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:06 PM   #114
buzgun
slug

No Commies

The bitch holding that sign is a Moron first, a Marxist second and "christian" is way down the list somewhere...maybe.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #115
dinkydow

Remember....the Christians in Spain, France, etc., took it up the ass from islam for 400 years till they found the 'NADS to boot sharia law and the dune coons out of Europe.

Where is "Charlie Martel" when you need him?
Old 03-16-2019, 03:39 PM   #116
Diesel 88888888
slug

headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Remember....the Christians in Spain, France, etc., took it up the ass from islam for 400 years till they found the 'NADS to boot sharia law and the dune coons out of Europe.

Where is "Charlie Martel" when you need him?
Where indeed is "The Hammer" and his valiant hoard of defenders?

"Isabell of Spain" by Walch well documents the fight in Spain...you want pissed off folks...go there. The fame of Columbus came from being a Captain in the Spanish Army and capturing or killing a multitude of islamics of every gender and stripe. (Someone must be pissed about this thread because I had to reboot my Mac right in the middle of a response that was much longer).
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:26 PM   #117
Gewehrnut
Beer Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
The thing is that they are already doing, and have been doing that but the info is suppressed by the MSM. Churches in Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Thailand, Burma (or whatever it is called now), Chechnya, Serbia, etc... They haven't been shooting up European and American churches yet, but you can take it to the bank that it is coming whether we take the high road or not.

How many more good people have to die around the world before Christendom gets pissed off and decides enough is enough? Maybe if they did start attacking American and European churches people would wake up?
Which is probably precisely why they've held off attacking churches here and in Europe. None of the masses pay any attention to what happens in those other countries, but once we get hit here, at home, the likelihood of attitudes changing increases greatly and, hopefully, the jig will be up.

"It is inexcusable that 4 million NRA members bear the weight for 80 million gun owners and 20 million hunters." - John C. Sigler

Working on a classic Trans Am gives you license to tell your wife, "Shut your pie hole, I'm going to work on the Bandit!"
Gewehrnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:53 PM   #118
RetVet
Statistical Error

The muslims here are going to milk this for all its worth and the retards in office will suck them dry while bending over backwards to kiss their ass.
Old 03-16-2019, 08:01 PM   #119
slug

Remember that after 9/11 the liberals

thought that we should ask the mudslimes

what we had done to make them mad...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:11 PM   #120
buzgun
slug

No Commies

Its increasingly hard for me to distinguish between or have any sympathy for mooslums, wetbacks, democrats, FBI agents , Marxists and "journalists".

They are all the enemy who are collaborating together to destroy america.
buzgun is offline   Reply With Quote