Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2018, 11:02 AM   #16
riderv700

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I am not convinced that Tramadol is NOT a placebo. It does nothing to relieve pain. I had a toothache. I took six of them in one hour...did NOTHING to help stop the pain. Last script for them I ended up just pouring them into the toilet.
You are right. That is the first thing a doctor will try to pawn off on you. Bout as useless as tits on a boar hog. I finally tell them to cut to the chase and give me some real pain relief.
riderv700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #17
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

That must have made a heck of a noise, when you "blew" your back out? Was it like a gunshot? Tire blowing? Grenade? 2,000 pound bomb??

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #18
CDawg
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Well....they have no effect on my pain. VA acts like they are some kind of SUPER dope that ranks with Morphine. I get more relief out of advil. Fuck tramadol that shit is a joke.
Tramadol just recently got upgraded to a "controlled substance". For minor to moderate pain i found it worked alright. Actually, it just helped me mind the pain less. ...if that makes any sense. The pain didn't "go away". I still knew it was there, but just paid less attention to it. Invented by the Germans. The guys who brought us methamphetamine and other such wonders.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #19
riderv700

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDawg View Post
Tramadol just recently got upgraded to a "controlled substance". For minor to moderate pain i found it worked alright. Actually, it just helped me mind the pain less. ...if that makes any sense. The pain didn't "go away". I still knew it was there, but just paid less attention to it. Invented by the Germans. The guys who brought us methamphetamine and other such wonders.
Works wonders on your A** Hole!
riderv700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 03:55 PM   #20
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czubek View Post
That must have made a heck of a noise, when you "blew" your back out? Was it like a gunshot? Tire blowing? Grenade? 2,000 pound bomb??

Brian
More like a MOAB bomb. It was fucking deafening.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:45 PM   #21
gunkgy

After my last back surgery, I was given 5mg hydrocodone for pain. I have told drs, what do you want me to do with these tick tacs. 1am, first night home I woke up in extreme pain 10 out of 10. After dicking around with the on call number for the Dr and a return trip to the E.R. I now went home with a new perscription. 2, 10mg oxycodone pills and 2, 5mg Valiums every 6 hrs.
On day 4, after taking them as required with no side effects, I took my next dose and started to fly. That told me I no longer needed to take them. I quit taking them and did not need them.

Unfortunately, my legs are going numb again so it looks like another trip to the surgeon.
Old 07-01-2018, 04:56 PM   #22
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkgy View Post

Unfortunately, my legs are going numb again so it looks like another trip to the surgeon.
Dang, that sucks.

I want to buy stock in the company that [eventually] invents a method for re-growing damaged intervertebral discs.