Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #46
Boris

I never did the test but my on my dads side my Grandfather was 100% Czech and grandmother was 100% Irish by country of Origin

Moms side was a bit more of a mix like Scotts/Irish,French,Swedish and maybe some Portugese
Grandmas Country of Origin was Scotland and Grandpas was France so it all kind of fits

I am an American

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:52 AM   #47
dinkydow

just another silly scam...might as well send your cash to the nigerians.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 09:08 AM   #48
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

DNA analysis is a proven science, not a "scam". It's a free country...if somebody chooses not to find out about one's ancestry then so be it.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 10:44 AM   #49
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKalashnikov View Post
DNA analysis is a proven science, not a "scam". It's a free country...if somebody chooses not to find out about one's ancestry then so be it.

While DNA identification is a proven science...using DNA to prove that your ancestors were vikings....is a laugh.

A fool and his $$$ will soon be separated. Somehow you have mistaken me for someone who gives a rat's ass about how people looking for a life spend their money.

We live in a free country??? When did that happen? That is now racist.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 01:37 PM   #50
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
While DNA identification is a proven science...using DNA to prove that your ancestors were vikings....is a laugh.

A fool and his $$$ will soon be separated. Somehow you have mistaken me for someone who gives a rat's ass about how people looking for a life spend their money.

We live in a free country??? When did that happen? That is now racist.
I don't understand why you have a bug up your ass about the whole thing. I am neither a fool nor an ignorant person. I spent all of 50 bucks to do the test.

If you don't believe in it, why not find another thread to post in. Simple, no?
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 08:07 AM   #51
BlackBelt

My next door neighbor works for Ancestry.
She knows I like to stay off the radar as much as possible, so she told me I shouldn't have my DNA run.
Read the fine print BEFORE you send in your sample.
They do sell your info. It is tied to YOU. Big pharma buys the info for "research".
Once it is in the database it is there forever...meaning for future generations long after you are gone.
It is not hard to imagine a world where your great grandkids are fighting to take the country back from an enemy...either foreign or domestic, after decades of government abuse.
But something you did today with your DNA identified them to the authorities in the future.
And what did you get out of it? Probably most what you already knew.

And what did you give up for you and your future heirs to get it?

Dont be a follower. THINK before you voluntarily give away your personal info.

It reminds me of Burger Kings current promotion. If you give them your contact information and some personal info, they will give you one free Whopper sandwich. Yay! What a deal!
BlackBelt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:43 AM   #52
Whiskeyman
Super Cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBelt View Post
My next door neighbor works for Ancestry.
She knows I like to stay off the radar as much as possible, so she told me I shouldn't have my DNA run.
Read the fine print BEFORE you send in your sample.
They do sell your info. It is tied to YOU. Big pharma buys the info for "research".
Once it is in the database it is there forever...meaning for future generations long after you are gone.
It is not hard to imagine a world where your great grandkids are fighting to take the country back from an enemy...either foreign or domestic, after decades of government abuse.
But something you did today with your DNA identified them to the authorities in the future.
And what did you get out of it? Probably most what you already knew.

And what did you give up for you and your future heirs to get it?

Dont be a follower. THINK before you voluntarily give away your personal info.

It reminds me of Burger Kings current promotion. If you give them your contact information and some personal info, they will give you one free Whopper sandwich. Yay! What a deal!
Sage advice.
Whiskeyman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:47 PM   #53
aviator
unum de multis

There you go, Blackbelt just gave us all we needed to verify and imagined already. I can get my DNA checked by my son, he has the equipment at school but I really don't care about it.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:16 PM   #54
500grains
Soldier of Allah

A lot of the data that the ancestry companies use to tell you about your ancestors is simply wrong.

They might tell you there is a match for you DNA in the database for the Ivory Coast. But you are white.

So that might just mean a British sailor left a DNA sample in the IC 200 years ago.

Reporters have put twins through two different DNA companies and gotten completely different ancestries.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:39 PM   #55
Bluntforce
slug

Did it at brother’s request. He was in the system, I’ve lived long enough, no children of my own to screw over and I kinda owed the asshole. He’s a smoker and they kept telling him the tobacco was FUBARing the results, buy another kit.

Ancestry’s definitions are nonsense and my exotic looking relatives are about as English as Tamerlane.

If we get the chance I’ll do what I can for our country and race. Dying for something beats living for nothing. I may be wrong about the former but am too familiar with the later.