Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > General Videos
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

General Videos Post videos that you have found on YouTube. Live Leak, or other website here.

Old 11-03-2018, 07:14 PM   #1
dinkydow

Thumbs up A comprehensive tour of the WWII T34 Russian Tank.

In two parts....

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:17 PM   #2
slug

Good videos

I would have hated to served in that...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #3
dinkydow

A good tank at the time... for the time. I read once that when the Wehrmacht was at Moscow's gates, those tanks were completed, rolled out the door of the factory and after a short drive went into combat. Many were not even painted.

Typically...Russian tankers of that era were NOT big guys. I also read that after many T34's had been run for several days, many of them were simply abandoned along roads or in fields for use as spare parts as the engines had seized... or something else major had failed. THOSE were still useful as "Pillboxes" if the cannon still functioned...even though the tank could not move.

That type of un-bushed track was worn out after 500 miles.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:31 AM   #4
slug

There are a lot of videos of T-34’s

being pulled from rivers and lakes

as well as the over engineered German

tanks...some still have their crews in them

44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:50 PM   #5
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

A few years ago I was at a WWII re-enactment in Rockford, IL. There was a fully restored & operational T34 there to take part in a mock battle with some German & American armor of the same period. I spoke with the crew (who were all dressed as WWII russki tankers) and they told me Mikhail Gorbachev had gifted the T34 to a veteran's museum in Wisconisn. I have a bunch of pics of it on my cell phone, I should try to post up a few.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 12:57 PM   #6
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

I just remembered...Mikhail Kalashnikov was a T34 tanker. He was about 5'4 and severely wounded in combat with German armor late in the war. So the story goes, he started to think about designing an assault rifle to counter the Kraut Sturmgewehr weapon while in the hospital. And the rest as they say, was history.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote