Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2020, 05:16 PM   #1
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican I Met 'Karen' Today At The VA

Salty, wrinkled & generally ugly old skinny broad thing about 110 years old in the urology waiting room; I was returning from getting coffee after receiving my treatment and having a bit of a breathing problem...the provided face mask was covering my mouth but not my nose and this seedy old bitty, 'Karen', had the temerity to take it upon herself to call across the room for me to fully cover my face; mind u, I was nowhere near her...my quaint but polite "Mind u'r own business" followed by a retort of: "Go fuck u'r self" did little good...so as I seated myself and she continued her/its rant a further suggestion to 'Karen' to provide herself with a sensual experience (Yes, I was crude abut it and just told 'Karen' to "Fuck Off") and proceeded to make myself comfortable...but, for 'Karen' this just would not do.

Hell hath no fury like a 'Karen' scorned; to paraphrase Shakespeare, et all. And a tirade of high piched old broad 'Karen' demands followed...all of which I ignored...'Karen' screamed for staff and the cops...and sadly...one medic had to be told to fuck off until I could catch my breath...after all...the reason for the mask being at 1/2 mast was a recurring breathing disorder...breathing through my mouth with the mask covering it just would not do for...'Karen.'

So, I proceeded to ignore 'Karen' and took off my hat and shooting glasses and remaining seated, arranged my own comfort at least 8' away, finally able to cover the offending nostrils I continued with my one hour wait to complete the treatment cycle...a 'blue line gang' member came by...looked in...paid me no mind...though he did come by several times...the offended medic had the good sense to take my suggestion and the last time I saw him, he was in the company of several nurses...paying me no further mind;

Taking my urnal and seeing my nurse putting on her hasmat gear I relieved myself of the burden within...and gave the jug with the purple stuff to her which she received into a hazardous materials disposable bag, smiled and said we'd see each other next week; leaving through the waiting room I noted that 'Karen' remained implanted where I first encountered her...her sad and ever so victimized male companion had rejoined her...I left...not wanting to listen in on 'Karen's' description of the earlier events.

Yes, today I met 'Karen' at the VA...can't say that I'd be disappointed if we never met again.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:27 PM   #2
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

C'mon, Diesel - I'm in my 22nd year of living with emphysema. I should have been
dead long ago, yet here I am as cantankerous as could be, on the downward slope with
maybe a couple of years left.

I'm grabbing for air with every step I take these days, but when out and masks are
called for, I wear mine nose and mouth. I too am a mouth breather, and the little bit of
discomfort I experience is of little consequence.

I wonder just what kind of 'breathing disorder' you suffer.

Methinks you were just itching to foul-mouth at somebody.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:34 PM   #3
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-a-Roo View Post
C'mon, Diesel - I'm in my 22nd year of living with emphysema. I should have been
dead long ago, yet here I am as cantankerous as could be, on the downward slope with
maybe a couple of years left.

I'm grabbing for air with every step I take these days, but when out and masks are
called for, I wear mine nose and mouth. I too am a mouth breather, and the little bit of
discomfort I experience is of little consequence.

I wonder just what kind of 'breathing disorder' you suffer.

Methinks you were just itching to foul-mouth at somebody.
Well, it's true...I'm a prick...and my prick is broke...and the damn mask fogged up my shooting glasses (required) so much that I can neither see nor breath; besides...this is only a fucking DRILL...u know that already though! The old bitch was just being true to form...and I damn sure don't like being screamed at in a public lobby by someone else ugly old broad! (Just another 'good' reason to defund the 'blue line gang' budget in Seattle I'm thinking).
Old 08-10-2020, 05:59 PM   #4
Bluntforce
slug

No Commies

If she ain’t signing your checks she can go to the projects and chaw the hambone.

I don’t work for you skag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9B_9YeVhsw
Old 08-10-2020, 06:16 PM   #5
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Stfu! that’s how I would of handled it, then said something about making a sammich
Old 08-10-2020, 06:43 PM   #6
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Well, I hadn't had my watermelon for the day so what I said came out rather rude...usually I have a kinder bent towards strangers and especially ugly & wore out old broads...but I will not be 'hectored' by such folks.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:44 PM   #7
gunkgy

My breathing is getting worse everyday. It takes me all week to mow my front and back yards. Can't talk in complete sentences most days. My cardiologist thought I would make it until 2021 before valve replacement. I start all the pre-surgery testing day after tomorrow. I can not wear the masks for more than a few minutes. I have dropped them off on ear so I can breath. I will tell anyone who says anything to me to go F themselves
Old 08-10-2020, 06:47 PM   #8
hangfire
Home on the range

Did you ask if her pussy stunk?
Old 08-10-2020, 07:07 PM   #9
slug

I was at an indoor concert, about

twenty years ago and there were

about twenty people within the

same number of feet openly smokin’

pot...so I figured that it would be OK

if I smoked a cigarette...some old blue

haired biddy, wearing a staff tee shirt

came running up the stairs to jump in

my shit...the guy standing in front of

me turned around with a joint hanging

out of his mouth, but she ignored him

and berated me for smoking a cigarette

...I told her to leave me alone and said

that she should go chase a dog...she

went down on the floor and grabbed a

couple of other staffers and was pointing

up at me...they just shrugged their shoulders

and walked off...

ZZ Tops was good as usual
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 08:19 PM   #10
Diesel 88888888
slug

fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
I was at an indoor concert, about

twenty years ago and there were

about twenty people within the

same number of feet openly smokin’

pot...so I figured that it would be OK

if I smoked a cigarette...some old blue

haired biddy, wearing a staff tee shirt

came running up the stairs to jump in

my shit...the guy standing in front of

me turned around with a joint hanging

out of his mouth, but she ignored him

and berated me for smoking a cigarette

...I told her to leave me alone and said

that she should go chase a dog...she

went down on the floor and grabbed a

couple of other staffers and was pointing

up at me...they just shrugged their shoulders

and walked off...

ZZ Tops was good as usual
Yes; 'Karen' & there are many 'Karens' 2.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:09 PM   #11
tx_oil

I? witnessed a Stage 3 Karen sighting at Lowe's yesterday. She apparently had 2 cents in change due and the cashier told her that they had no coins to give out so she melted down and held up the line for over 30 minutes damanding to see the manager, because she EAS NOT GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT HER 2 CENTS. SMDH.
tx_oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:23 PM   #12
Bluntforce
slug

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
Salty, wrinkled and generally ugly
Was she a scrotum?

Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:28 PM   #13
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Was she a scrotum?

Only her face, thankfully, the rest was well covered! She may have been wearing three masks al at the same time...and she had the screechy voice so well known as the 'Karen' call!
Old 08-10-2020, 09:39 PM   #14
500grains
Soldier of Allah

A couple of months ago I met a similar Karen at Trader Joe. She said I approached too closely in the aisle. I told her she could call the Gestapo if and report me.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:41 PM   #15
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkgy View Post
My breathing is getting worse everyday. It takes me all week to mow my front and back yards. Can't talk in complete sentences most days. My cardiologist thought I would make it until 2021 before valve replacement. I start all the pre-surgery testing day after tomorrow. I can not wear the masks for more than a few minutes. I have dropped them off on ear so I can breath. I will tell anyone who says anything to me to go F themselves
Shit, I hope you can turn the corner on this. But I am glad to hear you are still active and trying.
500grains is online now   Reply With Quote