Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Gunsmithing
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 05-03-2007, 07:48 PM   #31
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
Hey most high schools have night classes on this and machining that don't cost that much if ya really want to learn they're only a few weeks long !!
And I figure the more that know how the more guns we can make for all of the Free men of this country !! LOL

Gunny OH yeah I remember that one ,he's a structional engineer and knows what stuff will take and what it won't !!!! That was still one of the funnyest things I think I ever saw !!!LMAO
Has WinnR ever rivited one?
I know his record from delivered package to shooting the build was just under half an hour.

H. L. Mencken
gunnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #32
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnysmith
I know his record from delivered package to shooting the build was just under half an hour.
Oh yeah I talked to Luke his son and he told me that he always said that he'd never weld one and only used revits and then he learned to weld and that was it !!!!! LMAO
He still builds with revits most of the time but is always doing something different in the shop just to keep it fun !!!
He is one of the best at this AK thing and that is a fact !!!!
THAT IS BLOOD

Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 07:57 PM   #33
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
An easy record to beat. I've done that on a slow night, which includes taking the old receiver chunks off, grinding it all smooth, welding it all in place, installing the trigger pack, assembly, hand-fitting/tuning, loading a mag and shooting it. Doing it in thirty minutes is quite simple. I'm sure WeeneR could do it in well under half an hour.

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:03 PM   #34
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephus
Oh yeah I talked to Luke his son and he told me that he always said that he'd never weld one and only used revits and then he learned to weld and that was it !!!!! LMAO
He still builds with revits most of the time but is always doing something different in the shop just to keep it fun !!!
He is one of the best at this AK thing and that is a fact !!!!
I LMAO when he posted he got 3 shots out of it before the toothpicks broke.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:10 PM   #35
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonShiner
An easy record to beat. I've done that on a slow night, which includes taking the old receiver chunks off, grinding it all smooth, welding it all in place, installing the trigger pack, assembly, hand-fitting/tuning, loading a mag and shooting it. Doing it in thirty minutes is quite simple. I'm sure WeeneR could do it in well under half an hour.
I don't care for your play on WinnR's name.
You're messing with an ICON
seriously
Old 05-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #36
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Quote:
I don't care for your play on WinnR's name.
You're messing with an ICON
seriously
WeeneR was (and probably still is) a pompous, egotistical wind-bag. There's no doubt that he knows his stuff when it comes to piecing together AKM's and other cool toys. Honestly though ? I think DinKyDow does better authentic-looking work. There are tons of people around that can do what WeeneR does, but with less of a shit-head, snotty 14-year-old girl attitude problem. Pirate56 was one of the builders with above-average skill, but didn't stomp around on the board like he was half-kin to Jesus Christ. DinKyDow is another of the good builders whose company I enjoy on the board. CePHuS.... well I think we all know about the old COOT !

I have no fight with you GunnySmith, but this WeeneR character needs a fire-hydrant enema to cure the degree of shit-headedness he so expertly flaunts. I wouldn't say that I hate him, by any stretch of terms. But this guy is a first-rate jerk-off. His work is just not that impressive. The hybrid PPsH/AK that KY-AK built is just as or MORE impressive than WeeneR ever did. I thought Rhino_66 and Pirate56 could both outbuild, out-think, and out-work WeeneR hands down. But what really makes these stand-out builders (DinKy, CePHuS, KY-AK, Rhino_66, Pirate56, etc etc) really worth their salt on the boards is that they have humility and character. In a world where an ounce of "humble" will take you 100 miles, WeeneR wouldn't make it 14 feet.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:38 PM   #37
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
WeeneR was (and probably still is) a pompous, egotistical wind-bag. There's no doubt that he knows his stuff when it comes to piecing together AKM's and other cool toys. Honestly though ? I think DinKyDow does better authentic-looking work. There are tons of people around that can do what WeeneR does, but with less of a shit-head, snotty 14-year-old girl attitude problem. Pirate56 was one of the builders with above-average skill, but didn't stomp around on the board like he was half-kin to Jesus Christ. DinKyDow is another of the good builders whose company I enjoy on the board. CePHuS.... well I think we all know about the old COOT !

I have no fight with you GunnySmith, but this WeeneR character needs a fire-hydrant enema to cure the degree of shit-headedness he so expertly flaunts. I wouldn't say that I hate him, by any stretch of terms. But this guy is a first-rate jerk-off. His work is just not that impressive. The hybrid PPsH/AK that KY-AK built is just as or MORE impressive than WeeneR ever did. I thought Rhino_66 and Pirate56 could both outbuild, out-think, and out-work WeeneR hands down. But what really makes these stand-out builders (DinKy, CePHuS, KY-AK, Rhino_66, Pirate56, etc etc) really worth their salt on the boards is that they have humility and character. In a world where an ounce of "humble" will take you 100 miles, WeeneR wouldn't make it 14 feet.
The most absolute classic case of projection I have ever read. I wish to thank deeply for confirming these suspiscions.
In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them.

Last edited by gunnysmith; 05-04-2007 at 01:00 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:11 PM   #38
Moon
IncogNegro

Quote:
The most absolute classic case of projection I have ever read. I wish to thank deeply for confirming these suspiscion.
In psychology, psychological projection (or projection bias) is a defense mechanism in which one attributes to others one’s own unacceptable or unwanted thoughts or/and emotions. Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted subconscious impulses/desires without letting the ego recognize them.
I'm perfectly aware of what projection is. I was a psychology minor through my undergraduate program at Texas Tech. I had no idea you were a psychiatrist, Gunny. There's a difference between not liking personal attributes in a person (especially online) and projection as a defense mechanism. Nice Wikipedia definition of projection, by the way. Way to dig deeply into the resources of modern psychological publication.

Your rationalization about my psychological condition follows the same lines of "cop-logic". I don't like WeeneR for the same reason most people don't. But, you apparently have the education and appropriate doctorate degree to translate my dislike for WeeneR into a confession of my own psychological condition.

I guess that means that anyone else on earth that shares my opinion about WeeneR is also projecting ? This is unlikely, as there are PLENTY of people that don't care for WeeneR. I very seriously doubt that you would give the same two-cent "projection" seminar-speech to the more elitist characters in the AK building world that DO NOT like WeeneR. But.... that's the nature of free speech I suppose. Gotta format the message for a specific audience.

Since I'm pretty-much a nobody around here with no status, I expect to receive dime-store speeches about elementary psychology. Honestly, I'm happy with my sub-standard status around here. That way, when I do decide to blast someone, I can make whatever hilarious commentary I want without having to worry about hurting anyone's feelings or someone taking me too seriously.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:22 PM   #39
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:

or someone taking me too seriously.
Mission accomplished
Old 05-04-2007, 01:42 PM   #40
Moon
IncogNegro

Quote:
Mission accomplished
See ? It's all in good fun. Just because I get into a blasting/pissing contest with someone doesn't mean I don't like them. I don't wish any harmful or undesirable tidings on WeeneR, Aviator, Glock4Me, yourself, DinKyDow, or any of the countless number of people I've had disagreements with over the years. It's just conversation.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #41
magnus392
Thick Skulled Southerner

And now for something completely different...

Good Luck with your build Bullet Boy
Old 05-05-2007, 12:12 AM   #42
Winn R

Lord knows I love fame.

And appreciate kind words even more.

But what really tickles me are the good natured attempts to show the light of reason to a head so firmly impacted it can't even remember what light is!

I believe in one thing only, the power of human will.
Joseph Stalin
Winn R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:33 AM   #43
Bulletboy
Troubleshooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus392
And now for something completely different...

Good Luck with your build Bullet Boy
rofl thx magnus I'll start another thread once I actually start working on it

WWHBD?
(What Would Henry Bowman Do?)
Bulletboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #44
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn R
Lord knows I love fame.

And appreciate kind words even more.

But what really tickles me are the good natured attempts to show the light of reason to a head so firmly impacted it can't even remember what light is!
BTW how may shots did you fire before the toothpicks broke.
IIRC it was 3
Old 05-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #45
Moon
IncogNegro

Quote:
BTW how may shots did you fire before the toothpicks broke.
IIRC it was 3
Three.