Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2020, 10:29 AM   #1
500grains
Soldier of Allah

clown Wearing women's panties on our face: Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

"We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic." NEJM, May 21, 2020.

Full article linked here:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.105...LNGKlSc7CUNIFk
Old 07-16-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
4thIDvet
slug

Default What put an end to the black 1400s plaque epidemic? Quite simply social distancing.

Interesting article.

With people having no frigging idea how it was spreading they quite simply locked themselves in their homes hid from others as best they could and only went outside when absolutely necessary.
Bingo black plaque gone.

The most popular theory of how the plague ended is through the implementation of quarantines. The uninfected would typically remain in their homes and only leave when it was necessary, while those who could afford to do so would leave the more densely populated areas and live in greater isolation.Jul 6, 2020

https://www.theweek.co.uk/76088/what...er%20isolation.
Old 07-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #3
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

the rulers of communist China are very happy. The USA is destroying itself economically with the help of chinas useful fools....and not a shot has been fired.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 05:54 PM   #4
But Its A Dry Heat

I try to wear women's panties on my face all the time. The women wearing them at the time don't want to give them to me thou.
But Its A Dry Heat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 08:03 PM   #5
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by But Its A Dry Heat View Post
I try to wear women's panties on my face all the time. The women wearing them at the time don't want to give them to me thou.

You are a sick man.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:13 PM   #6
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

hmmm..I recall many pairs of chickepoo undies being left at my place....kicked under the bed...under the dressers...I found them...laundered them and put them in my sock drawer. My plan was to get them back to who left them. I forgot all about them.

Years go by...my then....live in pumptress...is in my sock drawer doing what old ladies do...snooping. she finds the undies...prob 5-6 pairs. She calls me into bedroom....asks me if they still fit me... and did I want to keep them? Asks me then if they were from my college frat boy panty raiding days?

I just said nope....why don't you keep them to wear...if you can get your fat ass into any of them...

I always know the right thing to say to gals to piss them off. I am multi talented....