Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2020, 03:12 PM   #16
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
FUCK.....i just received eleven notices from the VA that eighteen thousand dollars of emergency room billings.....are not payable.....because they are not connected with a service connected and allowed condition. I thought that was all taken care of. They payed over $125,000 of the billing and want to step in deep shit over THIS.

Time to get some shit on the dick.......
NOOOOOOOOOOO stop. They will frigging pay. Their is NO such condition as a service connected condition when you go to the Emergency Room. NONE.
You break your leg and go to the nearest E.R. that is NOT service connected. But they must take care of you OR get you in an amboolance at their expense and take you to a V.A. hospital as soon as they have you stabilized. Or at the V.A.s discretion.
One more time. Their going to frigging pay they just want you to take a heart attack so they don't have to pay. Go back to the patient advocate.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:36 PM   #17
dinkydow

Angry

its because I have to take MY FUCKING TIME to have to deal with the godamn beaurocracy....that pisses me off. The patient advocate has been very helpful. I will see her again real soon.

I would much rather be off in a warm wet kunt.....than having to fuck with government bull shit.

I know they will have to pay.......I just become vastly irritated at government waste, institutional stupidity and being on a fucking run around hamster track. This is time i could be picking lint out of my bellybutton.....or flinging buggars against the shithouse door.....or hearding cats. (

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 05:03 PM   #18
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
FUCK.....i just received eleven notices from the VA that eighteen thousand dollars of emergency room billings.....are not payable.....because they are not connected with a service connected and allowed condition. I thought that was all taken care of. They payed over $125,000 of the billing and want to step in deep shit over THIS.

Time to get some shit on the dick.......
That's why I pay $300 a month on Med. Pt B.
Old 08-11-2020, 06:33 PM   #19
dinkydow

Was in contact with senators office staff over this. I was told to take names and dates at the VA.

Apparently.....the Boss.....is keeping his firing iron in the fire and is past being pissed off over the deadwood in the VA....who are unable to perform simple tasks that are in their job description.

Hot dog!
Old 08-11-2020, 09:32 PM   #20
4thIDvet
slug

understand they are not going after you per say but the hospital itself who is presenting the billing. You are NOT the only vet this is happening to if that is any consolation their are thousands everyday going through this B.S.
All insurance companies fight the bills they receive and in this case the V.A. is your insurance provider.
Two years + after my shoulder operation TWO FRIGGING yrs. I get a letter "This is to let you know the V.A. has paid in full for your operation and bills."
Turns out the Dr. who did the operation was sadly passed he died in a boating accident.
My outsourced physical therapy was a year and a half to get paid. STOP worrying about these letters their not going to pay. Let them haggle it out you do what you can on your end. They will pay.
Remember this thread started with a lawsuit over this sheet so you ain't alone by any means.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:09 PM   #21
dinkydow

Never figured I was the only vet the VA was fucking with. I retired from a very corrupt city government. I am accustomed to having hot piss raining down on me and being told that I should feel honored to be rained on.

Don't mean I like it.

Yes...I fight back. Always. It is my nature. I am not depressed just mildly irritated....I have better things to do with my time.

Now it's time to see just how many asswipes at the VA like being in the unemployment line.