Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2020, 09:33 AM   #1
aviator
unum de multis

Default California Members, Get Out NOW

Something is ticking at the San Andreas Fault, whales are going crazy and they hear stuff we don't. There are some movements (I forgot the technical term, I read it earlier today) something that hasn't happened in 300 years or so but could be indicative of something that's about to snap and could be bad.

"Swarm of earthquakes" look it up

That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
Sanders

Got a daughter stationed in San Diego in the Navy. Not good for there. Either she's at work on her ship on base, or she's in her apartment on the 4th story of an apartment building in the city.

Think I'll give her a head's up, anyway. Maybe the whales are going nuts because the ship she's on is about to start sea trials and it is the same ship that was nailed for hitting whales with high sonar concentrations several years ago.....Hope old Moby doesn't decide to take out a DDG.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:52 AM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Dammit.....tell her to be aware if anything shakes.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 09:59 AM   #4
Czubek
Cat Bowling Champion

But leave Kaifornistan behind or you won't be welcome...

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 10:06 AM   #5
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default USGS Warns San Andreas Swarm Could Put California at Risk of Big Earthquakes for Over a Week.

Quote:
8/11/20 at 4:53 AM EDT

During the swarm on August 10, over 20 earthquakes were recorded in the Salton Sea area. According to the USGS, there are a number of possibilities for what will happen over the coming days and weeks. The most likely scenario, with an 80 percent chance, is that earthquakes will continue to occur over the next week, but none will be larger than a magnitude 5.4.

The second most likely scenario, at 19 percent, is that an earthquake with a magnitude between 5.5 and 6.9 will hit in the next seven days. This could cause damage around the Salton Sea region and there would be aftershocks.

The least likely scenario, with a 1 percent chance, is that an earthquake of magnitude 7 or above occurs. "While this is a very small probability, if such an earthquake were to occur, it would have serious impacts on communities nearby and would be followed by aftershocks that would increase the number of smaller earthquakes per day," the USGS said.

https://www.newsweek.com/san-andreas...fornia-1524205
Sanders. you might get some beach front property.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:13 AM   #6
thefundamentalist

It's only a matter of time.

California has been on borrowed time for a long while. It may be the piper is coming to get paid.
thefundamentalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:30 PM   #7
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

I used to have family that resided on eagle hill, above Berkeley.....what a great view....Now.....I dont know anyone who still lives there. They all escaped. Shame the commys fucked up such a wonderful and amazing city.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 03:02 PM   #8
gunkgy

being born and raised in California till 1988, reading what they said about the swarm possibly causing a major San Andres quake... Yawn

That has been thrown out there so many times over the years, the only people who listen to it live outside California. Yes, one day it might hit, but till then.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:12 PM   #9
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

earthquakes are almost an everyday occurrence on the west side. Folks don't take notice unless big shit gets fucked up.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:36 PM   #10
Crusader30-06M1

Rust free muscle cars would be the only loss, maybe some movie history.

Can't happen soon enough once the few loved ones are out.
Crusader30-06M1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 03:50 PM   #11
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Los angles is where you go for corvetts and 1960's grunt cars. San fag krisko is where you go for Porches Ferarris and MB's.

When them bankers and hi rollers get out of the office .....they just live to blow off steam zooming down the coast highway at warpspeed in their toys. Hell.....so would i.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:55 PM   #12
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I used to have family that resided on eagle hill, above Berkeley.....what a great view....Now.....I dont know anyone who still lives there. They all escaped. Shame the commys fucked up such a wonderful and amazing city.
I married wife #3 up on that hill...really expensive and nice houses up there too...so nice we held the ceremony in the back yard with about 90 people present...house belonged to the new wife's aunt...an Audabon Society member and such a nice lady; time passes...and I'm betting that property up there is still high as a cats back and none available for sale.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:54 PM   #13
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Unk and auntie had a maid and a gardner. They once were talking about how Oppenheimer the atomic bomb guy lived down the road. I can't imagine even paying the taxes on a six bedroom house on three acres in that hood. It was nice. Walking uphill all the way back there from a party in Berkley......was a motherfucker. If it snowed there .......they all would have been fucked.

Great view though...looking out over Berkey....the bay....the CITY and the ocean in the distance. At night....the lights were utterly fantastic. Unk and aunti had nice digs. Cousins inherited it....lived there for a few years and ended up selling it. Taxes...$$$$$$. I recall that the place was built around the turn of the century. I guess that prop values there were a bit lower 100 years ago.

To bad the whole hood is in soviet kaliforniastan.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:21 PM   #14
c0dy33

Moving back to FL end of year, hopefully.
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote