Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > New Members Introduction.
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction. New to our forum? Log in, introduce yourself and say hello.

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 02:31 PM   #106
Bluntforce
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
I remember the band Super Chink.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:13 PM   #107
A.J.
Dud

My views on race are identical to Trump's as well as the vast majority of Conservatives. I'd say I'm in good company.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:22 PM   #108
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Trump never fucked with Ken.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Old 04-22-2018, 04:28 PM   #109
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
My views on race are identical to Trump's as well as the vast majority of rhino's and leftist democrats. I'd say I'm in good company of sucking cock.
...I'd say it to your face your a little dick sucker,...

....give a fuck what Trump says in public you nasty dick sucking bitch bottom boy. ...no negears in his family says it all...

....you been sucking negear cock since you could walk, ...must be fun when you were a kid after the negears fucked yo old man in the ass they bend your punk ass over....for a rodding

...are you married to a negear, ...have any kids....bet you'd like they bring home a negear and some half breed mulattos you can go around and show off....

your nothing but a punk.....vast majority of Conservatives GOPe....your the type bitch boy.....

....question bitch boy,...how would you like your mom to bring home so 20 something negear who fucks her all and blackens her beadee little eyes.....

...bet you'd like to watch that action.... ..Sure you would ...you could tell your negear friends at work as you bag grocerys and suck cock....

.....asshole.

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

Old 04-22-2018, 04:56 PM   #110
buzgun
slug

clown

Old 04-22-2018, 06:44 PM   #111
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Hilary is a one-woman affirmative action program.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...action-program
Old 04-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #112
A.J.
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
...I'd say it to your face your a little dick sucker,...

....give a fuck what Trump says in public you nasty dick sucking bitch bottom boy. ...no negears in his family says it all...

....you been sucking negear cock since you could walk, ...must be fun when you were a kid after the negears fucked yo old man in the ass they bend your punk ass over....for a rodding

...are you married to a negear, ...have any kids....bet you'd like they bring home a negear and some half breed mulattos you can go around and show off....

your nothing but a punk.....vast majority of Conservatives GOPe....your the type bitch boy.....

....question bitch boy,...how would you like your mom to bring home so 20 something negear who fucks her all and blackens her beadee little eyes.....

...bet you'd like to watch that action.... ..Sure you would ...you could tell your negear friends at work as you bag grocerys and suck cock....

.....asshole.
Lighten up Francis.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:23 PM   #113
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
Lighten up Francis.

....go fuck your mother when the negears are done ...PUNK
Old 04-23-2018, 02:45 PM   #114
aviator
unum de multis

Hey, let's stop it both of you. You all want to have a on-line dumb fight, do it at the files, not here.
Closed Thread