Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
Rew

Thumbs up New order

I just put in an order with a friend of mine. An EAA bounty hunter with the color case frame with a 4.5" barrel in .44 Mag. It's my birthday present for this year. I told him, I have the money so I can bring it over before you order. He came back with "With you, it don't matter, I know your good for it." Now, damn, that made me feel good. I'll still get the money to him before the revolver arrives. No way I'm going to lose that kind of trust.
Rew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:39 PM   #2
gunnysmith
Fear what you cannot see

Nice Unit.

H. L. Mencken
gunnysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #3
Rew

Well I'm taking a part time job that will have me on horse back pretty soon. Seems this may come in handy. I have ridden horses all my life now I'm going to do it and make a few bucks. To tell the truth I'd do it for free, but the boss don't know that. Going to be training a few and training some to ride them. I have permission to train my main ride to gunfire. That's going to be "fun". I also am responsible to keep the ponies safe. We have a coyote problem here, I have never used an AR15 off horseback this may prove interesting.
Rew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:15 PM   #4
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

REW you'll be damn happy with that one ,and I can tell that there are few people that get trust like that from any company and ya should feel proud !!
I only have two people that I'll do for and you guys know who ya are !!!
THAT IS BLOOD

Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote