Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Sights, Scopes, Optics, Binoculars, and Flashlights
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2018, 09:48 PM   #16
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
I would say the private sector had more to do with bringing out various .50 BMG rifles both bolt & semi autos. 50 Caliber Shooter Association been around long before the Barrett's. Makes me wonder WTF I did with my copies of Very High Power magazine.
O.K. but it sounds better that the U.S. Marines were splashing Victor Charles at two clicks with a .50 BMG fired in single shot.
A vet friend of mine was shot at by a what is it Chinese .51 version? He said he could not find a rest room and had to change his underwear.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:35 AM   #17
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
O.K. but it sounds better that the U.S. Marines were splashing Victor Charles at two clicks with a .50 BMG fired in single shot.
A vet friend of mine was shot at by a what is it Chinese .51 version? He said he could not find a rest room and had to change his underwear.
Carlos Hatchcock mounted a Unertl scope on an M2 according to the book about him. My pothead POS BIL stole most of my sniping books. I truly hope bath salt nigqers eat his genitalia and that pile of shit he calls a face. Point is, I don’t remember the name of the book.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:47 PM   #18
Stalky

I bought an ACOG I think and still can't figure out how to get batteries installed. I'm joking of course but they are built military strong.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 07:13 PM   #19
belt-fed

I have 2 holosuns the 510c one my mp5 and kriss 45 the work just as good as my eoch
and cheeper
belt-fed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:16 PM   #20
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Notes taken. Research will be done to find out exactly what I 'want'.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:20 AM   #21
4thIDvet
slug

Bushnell AR731306C TRS-25 3 MOA AR Optics Red Dot Sights with Hi-Rise Mount & Clamshell, Matte

https://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-AR73...70_&dpSrc=srch

O.K. now don't laugh anybody laughs I will get wicked pissed.
Now not 1 MOA but out too a hundred yards this little sucker works. Probably talking an easy 6 or less inch placement at a 100 and crystal clear. A hundred is long range down here in the swamps.
Further range shooting? Nah if yer lucky. Back when I owned guns and got rid of them cause my good bud 44044 taught me how bad they is hell this worked just fine. Further ranges go up the $$ range as yall are posting.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:08 PM   #22
dinkydow

ACOG. Combat proven. I have several. I also like Aimpoints and have several. I especially like the Aimpoints on my MP5's. Also combat proven.

Fuck lasers unless they are UV.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote