Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Mess Hall
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Mess Hall Talk about food. Recipes, grilling, dehydrating, smoking, and BBQs.

Old 09-09-2017, 07:44 AM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default The Cost of a Beer and a Hot Dog at Every NFL Stadium

Going to the game? Want some beers and hot dogs? Bring cash lots of it.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS | HEINZ FIELD
Price of a Beer: $8
Price of a Hot Dog: $5.25
Steelers fans can expect to pay a little more than average for both hot dogs and beer.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...andhp#image=20

I worked the press and players room at the Boston Garden during the NHL playoffs their for a friend of mine. I asked him how to get the pizza slice concession?
"Know the owner of the stadium, have a father who is high ranking in the mafia, and drop and envelope with a hundred grand to the right person." $$
They took in millions $$ just on pizza slices.
Old 09-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #2
twin50

Well pro sports lovers must pay for the feral niqqers to play a game and "earn" millions every year...
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:36 AM   #3
Sanders

That's what it costs at the minor league baseball stadium in Albuquerque, too.

I didn't go to any games this year. When I go to the ball game, it is for the whole experience, which includes the food and beer and crowd - not just the game. When I feel like I've been raped at the concession stand, it just takes the fun out of the whole thing.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
Railbuggy

Last Cincinnati Reds ballgame I went to was around 2001. My son got free tickets from his Coach.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:49 AM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Hell,,,,,,,,,, doesnt a mcdonalds hamburger cost about $8 bucks now days?
Old 09-09-2017, 12:51 PM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Hell,,,,,,,,,, doesnt a mcdonalds hamburger cost about $8 bucks now days?
It sure ain't Ray Krock's .15 cent burgers no more JD. Once in a forever I go in for their fish sandwiches and holy sheet bring a $20 bill if yah want anything else with it.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #7
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin50 View Post
Well pro sports lovers must pay for the feral niqqers to play a game and "earn" millions every year...
And it's still raciss opression...
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #8
slug

I haven't been to a game in years

If I wanted to see one, I'm so lazy

that I would watch it on TV...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:09 PM   #9
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Other than paying a relatively small price for watching the Arsenal games at the old
Highbury stadium in North London in 'ye olde dayes', I've never paid to watch a
professional sports game in the U.S. or Canada having received my share if freebie
tickets though my line of work.

Suffice to say, I haven't been to a sporting event since I retired ten years go.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #10
junkman

Default Cost

I don't drink beer due to the fact that I am a diabetic. The last time I was at a Dodger game Beer was $9.
Laker tickets at the top row are over $650 per seat.
I Love watching people being the best they can be but Blazing saddles if I am going to watch when people have no respect for their country. Millions have died so they can be free.
I think every sports player needs to do 4 years in the military. That should fix their wagon.
junkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:20 PM   #11
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman View Post
I don't drink beer due to the fact that I am a diabetic. The last time I was at a Dodger game Beer was $9.
Laker tickets at the top row are over $650 per seat.
I Love watching people being the best they can be but Blazing saddles if I am going to watch when people have no respect for their country. Millions have died so they can be free.
I think every sports player needs to do 4 years in the military. That should fix their wagon.
Their is a reason I like drinking beers with your mates when I go too the Orient.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote