I use Knorr chicken Tomato bouillon as the base, garlic. & onion powder, Colmans dry mustard, chili powder, brown sugar & True Lime to coat them IMG_4246.jpg
Wings & rice
Collapse
X
-
Looks good!
Wife and I checked out a restaurant in Ludington, MI. We had a gift card, so why not? I ordered a "cherry bourbon burger". It was really good. What hooked me was a mild sweetness of the sauce. Never had that before with a burger. I might try to replicate it with future culinary creations. -
I'm not much of a cook, but enjoy it sometimes. Grilling is always fun. Last year, I bought a crock pot and started experimenting with simple recipes from Utube. One guy I like to watch is a Utube channel called "Sandwiches of History". He makes sandwiches from 100 year old cookbooks and rates them. Oftentimes, there are ingredients you wouldn't expect that actually go well together.Comment
-
I enjoy cooking. Son showed up with a load of lobster tails the other day, caught fresh (it's lobster season here), now these are spiney lobsters, which are smaller than Maine, cracked them open and cooked them in butter, garlic and white wine, just before they were done heavy cream, black pepper and salt to taste and chopped parsley, baste them for a few minutes . That was good! Wife went to work telling people about it so the college president called me to get the recipe. Hey I don't measure things, I just use common sense but I'll tell you what I did.Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.👍 1Comment
Comment