Just picked it up

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • baboon
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2024
    • 947

    Just picked it up

    S&W 340PD .357magn IMG_4254.jpg
  • Solid Snake
    Forklift certified
    • Oct 2024
    • 429

    #2
    I've always been interested in that one. I'd never shoot .357 rounds out of it, but its nice to have the option if needed. I have a S&W 640, essentially the same gun but all steel and I still keep it loaded with .38sp. I currently carry a S&W 642. But...that's a nice j-frame.

    Comment

    • baboon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2024
      • 947

      #3
      Buffalo Bore Tactical Short Barrel Lower Recoil Low Flash 357 Magnum Ammo
      158 gr. Jacketed Hollow Point
      seems like the go to ammo

      Comment

      • aviator
        Administrator
        • Oct 2024
        • 2338

        #4
        Pretty tool.
        Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.

        Comment

        • Sanders
          Moderator
          • Oct 2024
          • 1602

          #5
          I shot some full power .357 159 gr. Federal semi-jacketed wadcutters from the Taurus 605 I bought for my mom. The fireball at dusk was impressive. Not a load I'd recommend for anyone to carry or at least shoot regularly. If you missed, you'd at least torch the bad guy, so there's that.

          Comment

          Working...