From the News Feed
Collapse
X
-
SANDERS being Steve McQueen here and
I ran into a girl during covid in Cabela's. Literally came around the corner and we almost walked into each other. We were the only ones in the store not wearing a mask. She had black hair, fair skin and brilliant blue eyes. When she saw I didn't have a mask on, she gave me the biggest smile and I told her that I guess we were the only ones in the store not afraid to hide our smiles. At that, she blushed. She was probably 20 years younger than me, and I was and am still quite happily married......but in another life, who knows?
charming the wee lassie .
Thankfully , the kid didn't crash into SANDERS.
SANDERS is big .
Like taking a hit from an F-450 Diesel ⛽️ 🤣
MERCLast edited by merc; 09-30-2026, 09:11 PM.😂 2Comment
-
Comment
Comment