Heck I think there are only four of us left. Anyhow remember no sales tax collected on guns and gun related accessories starting September 1 to December 31 in the state.
Florida guys
Collapse
X
-
-
The Tisa's are getting rave reviews people like them. I am going to grab another and probably a Rock Island 1911 A1. The triggers are a tad bit ruff but that is an easy fix. Some years back when the Chinese Norinco's were available before Slick Willie put the squash on them I bought one. Nice solid inexpensive gun wish I bought more.
Tisas Pistols & Firearms for Sale | Best Deals Online | Palmetto State Armory
People are grabbing them..Comment
-
They have doubled in price. Here is another cheap one from Bass Pro you get 5% off mil disc. I don't know them but a 1911 is a 1911, not much can go wrong with them.The Tisa's are getting rave reviews people like them. I am going to grab another and probably a Rock Island 1911 A1. The triggers are a tad bit ruff but that is an easy fix. Some years back when the Chinese Norinco's were available before Slick Willie put the squash on them I bought one. Nice solid inexpensive gun wish I bought more.
Tisas Pistols & Firearms for Sale | Best Deals Online | Palmetto State Armory
People are grabbing them..
Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.Comment
-
I moved from Michigan to Tennessee nine years ago. And you are right, I miss Michigan weather so much. Politics and laws are better in Tennessee, but the weather is horrible. We get one good snowfall a year that melts away after two days. When I no longer have to look after my parents, I can't wait to escape this hell hole.Comment
Comment