Gentleman prepare to defend yourselves.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 4thIDvet
    Slug
    • Oct 2024
    • 1812

    Gentleman prepare to defend yourselves.

    Hurricane one.webp Tropical Storm Isaias set to rapidly intensify into major Gulf hurricane

    Isaias will bring flooding and wind threats to the Gulf Coast and Southeast this weekend. Hurricane watches will soon be issued.

    Tropical Storm Isaias set to rapidly intensify into major hurricane

    Appears to be heading for the Fla. Panhandle A.O. and Louisiana area maybe?? Flooding will most likely be serious as a lot of rain is preceding the storm?

    PREP..
  • rto
    Moderator
    • Oct 2024
    • 846

    #2
    Kay's 90 something y/o aunt lives in Mobile. I told Kay to call her and tell her goodbye.

    Looks like GBob might get some rain too.

    Comment

    • 4thIDvet
      Slug
      • Oct 2024
      • 1812

      #3
      Originally posted by rto
      Kay's 90 something y/o aunt lives in Mobile. I told Kay to call her and tell her goodbye.

      Looks like GBob might get some rain too.
      90 ???? Nooooo not goodbye remember that thing called a will? "I love you so much and I am ready to risk my life driving up your way to keep you safe. Auntie if you need anything anything at all you call me. I love you my favorite aunt. $$$$$$$$$$

      Comment

      • merc
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2024
        • 445

        #4
        Big Merc and Mother Merc are quite elderly
        and in Naples

        MERC

        Comment

        Working...