The Moslem Brotherhood's Plan to Destroy America
Collapse
X
-
Before I even read the article P.T. has his hands tied as most of the sand niqqer problems are on a local level and P.T. has no say in what happens. Follow N.Y. city if you wish to see how their getting elected by idiots. Preaching to the helpless left wing sheep how their going to make their life better and give them the keys to the city. Reality?
They HATE Christians, Jews, dogs, America and anything and anyone who is not in line with the sand niqqer faith. The Dumbocrats opening the flood gates allowed them to condense in our cities and get elected to office. Now the mo-rons who will vote for anyone with a 'D' prefix running for office. Again want to see how their destroying our country? Follow the news on the literal death of New York city by this Dumbocrat elected sand niqqer and you will better understand.. -
Congress doesn't seem interested in stopping any of the insanity, either. In fact, they seem to promote it.
HUT-_-cWwAA_WsH.jpg😂 2Comment
-
I don'tthink the problemis as simple as labeling all Muslims as bad. I've had positive experiences with Kurdish and Bosnian Muslims. They're the sort of people you'd want as neighbors.. Better than the average White guy.. Arab Muslims I've encountered have been just the opposite.
Arab Muslim culture is incompatible with modern civilization. There's no other way to describe it.
I worked with one Dept of State guy in Iraq who immigrated from Syria and became a US citizen and converted to Christianity. He was the lone exception. He was fiercely patriotic, devout Christian, and had no kind words for Arab Muslims. I'll never forget how he pulled me aside one day and described how evil these people are. He said "I genuinely hope they all die."Last edited by Johnny; 10-11-2026, 05:00 PM.Comment
Comment