This is a video of my first day of driving my trip. Nothing special, just I-40 from Memphis to Oklahoma City (El Reno, OK to be exact). The next two drives should be more satisfying as I will be getting off of the interstate more.
Pictures and videos from my Route 66 trip to the Grand Canyon....
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None👍 1
-
Here is a video from my drive, day 2. We get to see some of Route 66.
Comment
-
Here's my third day of driving. I took Route 66 through parts of New Mexico. I took a detour through Petrified Forest National Park which was very impressive. Then I stopped in Two Guns, Arizona to check out the graffiti gas station and the Apache Death Cave. I finally got to my destination in Flagstaff.
I'll post up several pics soon. This was a very visual road trip. Route 66 is pretty darn cool.
👍 1Comment
-
-
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A lot of places have not changed much. That jailhouse is what we need in every city, smaller yet. Second guy that goes to jail pull the first one out and hang him. End or crime in America.Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.Comment
Comment