Gentleman prepare to defend yourselves.
Collapse
X
-
Yeah they are getting hammered now and getting a taste of Florida. I was listening to some ham operator, he said it made landfall already. Sanders, they will be OK, maybe no power for a bit and no phone connection though. 115 mph winds is just a fence buster.Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.Comment
-
They're in Norfolk right now, but my son-in-law's sister is renting their Florida house and is going to ride it out along with most of the neighbors my daughter keeps in touch with.Comment
-
Hurricane 4.webp
(MORE: Hurricane Isaias maps tracker | Live updates) Where Hurricane Isaias is now
Category 2 Hurricane Isaias is centered near Destin, Florida. The storm is moving north at 19 mph.
My prayers for everyone.. All will be o.k. few trees down with this one and some shingles to fix...Comment
-
Hurricane 5.webp
Poor Carolinas I think their still cleaning up from the few years ago storm? F.E.M.A. had NO money $$ for Dem the Dumbocrats used their funding for the ILLEGALS. Not kidding.Comment
-
Sometimes I wish I had a Harry Potter's wand and make people go up into smoke.Comment
Comment